Guest Posting Policies
The Thetimesnews.in Blog accepts guest posts for publication; however, please note that all guest post content must meet the editorial vision of the Thetimesnews.in Blog and suit the interests of our diverse audience.
Please review the information below to find out whether your idea for a guest post would be a good fit for the Thetimesnews.in Blog and how to submit your idea.
General Editorial Guidelines
- The Thetimesnews.in Blog does not publish sponsored or paid content.
- Guest posts must have a direct and relevant connection to News.
- Guest posts should inform and empower readers. Posts should have a relevant message for the audience.
- Guest posts must be original content and have not been published elsewhere.
- Guest posts are not a forum to promote books, videos, products, events, services, or businesses.
- Guest posts should be no longer than 900 words.
- We will not publish and/or will remove any post or comment on a post in which you pretend to be someone else; misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; or upload, post, or transmit content that is:
- Inaccurate, harmful, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, racist, violent, offensive, or harassing;
- Otherwise objectionable to TTN or other users of the website;
- Violates or infringes anyone’s intellectual property rights; or
- Inconsistent with any of the other terms and conditions of Thetimesnews.in.
Submitting a Guest Post Proposal
- If you feel your idea for a guest post would be a good fit for the Thetimesnews.in Blog, send an email to blog@Thetimesnews.in. Include a brief description of the post you would like to create, your full name, and any cancer-related organizations/associations/projects with which you are affiliated.
- A member of our editorial team will contact you within 10 business days to let you know if your post idea has been accepted for development. You will be given sufficient time to write your post.
- Guest posts will be edited for content and clarity by TTN staff. Additional medical review will be done if it is determined to be necessary. Guest post authors will have the opportunity to review the edited version before publication. We do not publish guest posts without the approval of the guest author. We reserve the right to reject any post at any time.
- Guest posters should submit a digital photo of themselves with their finished draft.